- Development of single-molecule fluorescence detection strategies to effective DNA sequencing
- Japanese Business and Technology, August 5, 1998.
- Optical fiber carries both excitation and fluorescence light for biosensing
- Laser Focus World, Vol. 38, Issue 11, Newsbreaks, November, 2002
- Thommey Thomas, Istvan Majoros, James Baker, Jr., Jing Yong Ye, Mon Thiri Myaing, and Theodore Norris, “Engineered Nanoparticles” invited article, OE Magazine-SPIE, 3, 30 (2003)
- Laser-Induced Optical Breakdown in Dendrimer Nanoparticle Composites
- Nikkei Advanced Technology Report, No. 227, 10 (March 8, 2004).
- Nanocomposite Labeled Cancer Cells can be Targeted and Destroyed Using Lasers, New Study Reveals, PR Newswire, May 20, 2007.
- View from… Nanophotonics 2007: Nanophotonics comes to China
- Nature Photonics 1, 498 – 499 (2007)
- Nanocomposite labeled cancer cells can be targeted and destroyed using lasers, Science Daily, News May 21, 2007
- Supercontinuum Light Source Simplifies Detection
of Multiple Fluorophores, Photonics Spectra, Oct. issue, 2007
ULTRAFAST SUPER-CONTINUUM SOURCES: Time-gated technique detects whole-spectrum fluorescence, Laser Focus World, Nov. issue, 2007