1. Scanning Electromagnetic-Field Imager with Optical-Fiber-Based Electro-Optic Field-Mapping System. J. Whitaker. U.S. Pat. No. 6,677,769 issued on January 13, 2004
2. Integrated Electro-Thermal Probe, J. Whitaker. U.S. Pat. No. 6,906,506 issued on June 15, 2005.
1. Laser-based method and system for enhancing optical breakdown, J. Y. Ye, T. B. Norris, L. P. Balogh, J. R. Baker, Jr. Patent filed in August, 2002, Serial No. 60/407018
2. Acoustic monitoring method and system in laser-induced optical breakdown, M. O’Donnell, J. Y. Ye, T. B. Norris, L. P. Balogh, J. R. Baker, Jr., S. M. Milas, K. W. Hollman, S. Emelianov
3. Patent filed in August, 2002, Serial No. 60/406861
4. Enhancing Fiber-Optic Sensing Technique Using a Dual-Core Fiber, J. Y. Ye, T. B. Norris, M. T. Myaing, T. Thomas, J. R. Baker, Jr. Patent filed in December, 2002, Serial No. 60/434604, Issued on May 16, 2006, No. 7046888
5. Double-Clad-Fiber Scanning Microscope, J. Y. Ye, and T. B. Norris Patent filed on May 29, 2003, Serial No. 60/474,113, Converted to utility patent application, Serial No. 10/566,620, Issued on Dec. 10, 2007.
6. Quantitative two-photon flow cytometry, J. Y. Ye, T. B. Norris, F. Zhong, and J. R. Baker, Jr., Patent filed in September, 2004, Serial No. 60/611,261
7. Whole spectrum fluorescence detection with ultrafast white light excitation, J. Y. Ye, T. B. Norris, and J. R. Baker, Jr. Patent filed on February 18, 2005, Serial No. 60/654,853 Converted to utility patent application on Feb. 16, 2006, Serial No. 11/355,387 Issued on Oct. 2. 2007, Patent No. 7,277,169
8. Novel Photonic Crystal Sensor, J. Y. Ye, Y. Guo, T. B. Norris, and J. R. Baker, Jr. Patent filed on July 25, 2006, Serial No. 60/833,101, Converted to utility patent application on July 25, 2007, Serial No. 11/881,040.
Micromachining and Nanomorphing
1. Methods of Forming Microchannels by Ultrafast Pulsed Laser Direct-Write Processing. J. McDonald, S. Yalisove, G. Mourou. Patent files on 12/21/07, Serial No. 11/963,573. UM Ref No 3027. Our Ref No 2115-003027.
2. Method for forming nanoscale features, A. Hunt, US Patent 10/765,656.
3. Method for forming nanoscale features and structures produced thereby. A. Hunt, Continuation in Part, Pending.
4. Nanoscale patterning and immobilization of bio-molecules. Pending.
5. Use of resistive-pulse sensing with submicrometer pores or nanopores for the detection of the assembly of submicrometer nanometer sized objects. A. Hunt, Pending
6. “Method for forming nanoscale features,” J. Nees, #6,995,336 February 7, 2006.
High Field Science
1. Maksimchuk, K. Nemoto, K. Flippo, S. Gu, S. Banerjee, D. Umstadter, G. Mourou and V. Bychenkov, “Method and apparatus for high-energy ion generation and inducing nuclear reaction,” US Patent #6,909764 B2, issued June 21, 2005.
2. “Method for Laser Induced Isotope Enrichment.” P/ Pronko, J. Nees, #6,586,696 July 1, 2003.
3. “Selectively Triggered High-Contrast Laser”, J. Nees, #5,541,947,1996.